Today, We did Hackathon. It was Hackathon for Ebook project. In  our team, there were 6  members. Sir,  discuss with us requirements of   a project and  its present error from user  point  of view. Then  we begin  Hackathon. Firstly, one member created the repository  on Gitlab    and for  scheduling  of  task, we  use Trello. As first task, we reorganized the chapters, we just remove hard code  using JSON and  shell script. Secondly, we make Ebook screen compatible, add  minor  code to differentiate with mobile screen and Desktop. Third was to make its browser compatible (pending). The fourth was to resolve an issue of div overlapping. Which is in progress. We enjoyed Hackathon :-).


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s